Tuition for Starter School is $12,000 per quarter, excluding housing, materials, and personal expenses. A refundable deposit of $3,000 will be required in order to confirm your acceptance. One week before the start of each quarter a payment of $12,000 must be made. For example, the Winter quarter begins on January 6, so a payment of $12,000 would be due no later than December 30.
Do you offer loans and scholarships?
Currenty we don't offer loans or financial aid. However, we are actively working with loan providers and the government to make Starter School more affordable. In the meantime, please reach out to us at email@example.com so we can learn more about your situation.
How have other students financed their tuition?
Our students have creatively raised funds for Starter School in numberous ways. They've sourced online donations, secured company sponsorship, created friends and family loans, and even sold their cars. The students who have given up the most tend to get the most out of the program. They treat it like a serious, life-changing investment— which is exactly what it is.
A New Way to Pay For Starter School
We are excited to announce a partnership with Upstart, a platform that allows individuals to get financial investment to pursue their dream careers. This partnership allows current students and future Starter School students to raise funding for Starter School tuition.
Here are the requirements to qualify for Upstart:
- You must be a U.S. citizen, or permanent resident currently living in the US
- Be at least 18 years old;
- Have a valid e-mail account;
- Have a verifiable name, date of birth, and social security number
- Have graduated from a 4-year (bachelor's degree) accredited college in 1995 or later or be accepted by and soon to enroll in a 4-year accredited (bachelor's degree) college;
- Have an account at a U.S. financial institution with a routing transit number; and
- Meet our minimum credit requirements.